Three common voting errors - how to avoid them

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 08:47:49PM +0100, Debian Project Secretary - Neil McGovern wrote:
> In the brackets next to your preferred choice, place a 1. Place a 2 in
> the brackets next to your next choice.  You may rank options equally (as
> long as all choices X you make are 1 or 2).

Please make sure you use a 1 or a 2. 'X' is not a valid vote. If you
want to just mark the one you prefer, you can use a "1" next to the
option you prefer.

> Then mail the ballot to: gr_nonpackagers@vote.debian.org.

This means it shouldn't be sent to secretary@debian.org. I'm re-attaching
the ballot below, with a Reply-To set for convenience.

> NOTE: The vote must be GPG signed with your key that is in the Debian
> keyring.

Please remember to sign your vote :)

- - -=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
95912f50-8ac1-4eff-bed0-5c15aab62c72
[   ] Choice 1: Welcome non-packaging contributors as project members
[   ] Choice 2: Further discussion
- - -=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thanks,
Neil
--
No matter whether you use charcoal or pine-cones, you've got to ignite the fuel
somehow. The traditional way is to use pieces of bark from a birch-tree. In the