Re: Call for Votes - GR: Debian project members

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 11:55:02AM +0200, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> > So please just point me (and maybe others, too) to it so I can vote. :-)
>
> There is a long thread on debian-vote about this. I had the same
> question and that thread did not really answer it for me.

As far as I can tell you did get your answer, in fact twice. Once in a
direct follow-up to your question provided by Margarita Manterola [1]; I
did not follow-up to that message, but I AOL her text word by word.
Moreover, I did actually answer your question—possibly even before you
asked, modulo some timezone gymnastic—in my followup at [2].

Cheers.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2010/09/msg00093.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vbefore, ote/2010/09/msg00052.html

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams