Re: Question to all Candidates: Project Funds and donations

Kalle Kivimaa <kalle.kivimaa@iki.fi> writes:
> I don't think it is too much of a burden for a Debian volunteer to send
> out quarterly or even monthly emails and then collate the answers. But
> it might be a burden to the trustee organizations. But the only way to
> find out is to ask, of course :)

Forgot to add: tracking the expenses is even easier if the DPL simply
CC's the auditor in each of the expense approval mails (especially
concerning other organizations than the SPI). Then the auditor can
simply keep a running total and publish that periodically. I think the
income statements can easily be quarterly or yearly.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *