Re: DPL Elections 2010: Last call for nominations

Wouter Verhelst dijo [Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:23:32AM +0100]:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:17:46AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > It was pointed out to me on IRC that because I stated that I was running
> > *because* Stefano was the only candidate, and that there are three
> > candidates now, it might be good to clarify that I'm not withdrawing.
> > So: I'm not withdrawing.
>
> Forgot to sign that mail.
>
> I'll stop talking to myself now.

Hey! Vote for the schizo!
No, you won't!
Yes, I will!
Ok, you may, but where will you put him - below or above NOTA?
Well, I'm not telling you!
Remember it is _me_ who has the passphrase for your GPG key...
Yes, but it is me who has the GPG key for your passphrase!

Hmm... This might explain why some things just refuse to work the way
they should in Debian, the Disociated Identity^W^WUniversal OS...

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244