Re: All candidates: Membership procedures

ma, 2009-03-23 kello 14:52 +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli kirjoitti:
> I'm going to respond to this as soon as I complete my backlog of
> week-end email. In the meantime I've a request that will help people
> following this discussion. Can you please point us all to your
> proposal, possibly revised with changes raised in the discussion, if
> any? I do remind your proposal, but I'm not sure whether it was
> significantly changed during the subsequent discussion or not.

My message is here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2008/10/msg00145.html

However, I'm asking the candidates to hear what their opinions are on
how Debian should handle membership. I don't desire a detailed
commentary on the various proposals (if only since that would take a lot
of time to write and read). I am interested in the candidates' opinions,
rather than their reactions to other people's opinions.