Re: Proposal: Enhance requirements for General resolutions

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 08:00:01PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> There is nothing else that good to use. *I* wouldnt want to write
> something like "take the amount of voters for the latest GR/DPL election
> to calculate Q".

Neither would I. I was just pointing out that saying "20 out of 1000
should be easy" is only partially true, because it becomes "20 out of
400" if you consider the number of developers actually participating in
any kind of voting procedure.

It's not about creating a new number or basing the count on the last
vote, it's just about taking this into account before ammending the
constitution.

Guilherme de S. Pastore
gpastore@debian.org