Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

Robert Millan wrote:

> OTOH, if you just tell me to "go elsewhere", I'm sorry but I don't want to
> look the other way while the project destroys its reputation for having a
> commitment to freedom, a democratic system and a set of principles.

The only one who works on destroying the project at the moment is *you*.
Please don't continue until somebody asks for a vote to remove your from
all lists or the whole project, I'm sure enough people would second
that. Better go and fix your packages, that would be something useful
you could help the project with.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79