Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

On Monday 12 January 2009, Robert Millan wrote:
> Nope.  You only got that impression because the ones supporting this
> interpretation are the ones making the most noise.

Could you please count the number of your posts and compare that to the
number of posts from anybody else?

Could you also please count the number of people actively supporting your
position and compare that to the number of people you can expect to be
following this discussion? I think it is safe to assume in this case that
the "silent majority" does indeed support the interpretation set out by
the acting Secretary.

Please give it up, or at the very least STOP spamming the mailing lists by
replying to each and every post. Make your point once, and make it well.
The endless repetition is getting tiresome. Please limit the number of
posts you send in a day to a maximum of 2 or 3.

I do have some sympathy for your position (though from a totally different
perspective and totally different reasons), but you really are on a
crusade that is never going to go anywhere.

Cheers,
FJP