Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> wrote:

>  4- Bugs which are trivial to fix, such as #459705 (just remove a text file),
>     #483217 (only affects optional functionality that could be removed
>     according to the maintainer)

Of course it could be removed, and it's technically trivial. The
question is whether it is worth the disadvantages to our users, when we
still expect (or hope or something in between) that the files will be
released under a DFSG-free license once we manage to attract enough
attention from Donald.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster