Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Though there seem to be a number of people vocally wishing Robert
> would go away or the like, I have yet to see any substantive
> response to the questions he's raised in this thread.

My apologies: the current acting Secretary has, indeed, been engaging
substantively with the questions Robert has raised. However, as that
discussion continues, the questions don't seem much closer to
resolution.

--
 \            “Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.” —Edsger W. |
  `\                                                          Dijkstra |