Possible GR: pre-proposal participation by DDs [strawpoll]

I believe that most debian developers ignore discussions of possible
GRs like the current one, until/unless they look like reaching the
required number of seconds to trigger a vote.

It's hard to prove that a group is ignoring something, but disproof is
simple: please could all DDs who watch pre-proposal discussions of
possible GRs please email mjr-possiblegr at debian.org. I'll count
with from -f possiblegr.mbox | wc -l in a week or so, after filtering
out any emails from non-DDs.

Following a couple of complaints, I've set Reply-To on this request
and posted it as a new thread, to make it easier to spot.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef