Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

Chris Waters <xtifr@debian.org> writes:

> So, according to your view of voting, if I actually would prefer
> further discussion (meaning that literally, and not with whatever
> magical special meaning you think it has on a Debian ballot), but am
> still willing to compromise and have opinions about which of the
> options I don't like are better than others, what should I do?

You should rank the options in the order you prefer them: by your
description, rank “Further Discussion” as 1, one or more other
options as 2, some other option(s) as 3, and so on to reflect your
preferences. Why is this such a confusing issue?

--
 \       “Liberty, n. One of imagination's most precious possessions.” |
  `\                   —Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_, 1906 |