Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

----- "Matthew Johnson" wrote:

> Yes. Come back when Lenny is released (and I'm also keen to see a GR to
> clarify all this)

So how about that "release Lenny with DFSG violations" GR that needs to pass with 3:1? I bet if it is clear cut that it will pass easily.

After that we can move on to correcting the constitution/social contract gap and figuring out if we need another drawer labeled "firmware and other indispensable non-free bits" for things people just can't stand to put in non-free.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
ean@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315