Re: [Amendment] Reaffirm current requirements for GR sponsoring

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 09:01:38AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 04:10:49PM -0700, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > General Resolutions are an important framework within the Debian
> > Project. [...]
> I realise there are already sufficient seconds to make this a valid
> option on the ballot, but it seems reasonable to see what it actually
> takes to get to the 15 or 30 or so seconds being proposed before voting.
> (From the vote.d.o page I gather there's currently 8 seconds for the
> proposal to require 2Q seconds, and 5 for Q seconds)

So according to the vote.d.o page, the minimum discussion period's done
and a vote could be called for anytime... But there seems to only be 9
seconds for the proposals to require Q/2Q seconds, which is presumably
6 or 21 less than would indicate they're actually feasible...

Cheers,
aj