Re: GR proposal: the AGPL does not meet the DFSG
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: GR proposal: the AGPL does not meet the DFSG
- From: Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:31:01 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <49c77c03./Mk7ccdMiFKYXr8ifirstname.lastname@example.org> (MJ Ray's message of "Mon\, 23 Mar 2009 12\:09\:39 +0000")
- References: <20090318235044.GA30722@yellowpig> <49c77c03./Mk7ccdMiFKYXr8iemail@example.com>
MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I hope that others will support this debian and co-op view.
I continue to object to this GR as currently worded because it is a
stealth delegate override that doesn't clearly state its implications and
effects. I encourage all DDs to not second it until it's been fixed, even
if you agree with the substance.
Russ Allbery (email@example.com) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>