Re: [dissenting]: Proposal: Enhance requirements for General resolutions

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 11:53:02PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> The first GR was passed in June 2003 and there were 804 developers.
> The last GR was passed in November 2008 and there were 1018 developers.

Actually, to be fair, the first vote was 1999, with 357 developers.

Neil
--
< vorlon> We need a fresher website - WordPress is the perfect solution, that
way the website can get a new look every time a script kiddie comes up with a