Re: Debian Project Leader Election 2009: Final call for nominations.

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 06:46:31PM +0100, Debian Project Secretary wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The nomination period for the DPL election is almost over.  If you
>want to nominate yourself as canidate you need to send a signed
>mail to the debian-vote@lists.debian.org list.

I hereby nominate myself as a candidate in the DPL election
2009. Platform to follow shortly.

Apologies for leaving this so late: I've been unsure whether or not I
wanted to stand again this year, but after a lot of pestering by
friends I've decided I should. If elected, I will be appointing an
assistant to help with the workload. Luk Claes has volunteered to be
that person, and I thank him for that. :-)

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back