Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 10:32:10AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> > So, I think you made a mistake, a very serious one, and when asked about it,
> > your explanation is completely unsatisfactory.  How do we solve this?
> > Currently, the only solution I see is that we ask the developers what they
> > think, and hold another vote.  Do you have any other idea in mind?
>
> How about accepting that the project wants to release, and not want to
> have yet another vote by someone who just doesnt like the outcome of the
> last?

Actually, I accept the outcome of the last vote.  I don't like that we made
an exception for firmware, but the developers chose to make one so there's no
point in arguing about it.

On the other hand, it appears that the Secretary, the DPL and the Release Team
don't like that we made an exception ONLY for firmware.  As per your reply I
will assume you're also in that list.

--
Robert Millan