Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 02:07:08PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Your lawerish-like interpretation of everything that happens in Debian

I would like the readers of this list to tell me (PRIVATELY - there is no need
to clutter this list) whether they consider this characterisation of my
messages reasonable.

(And also whether they are useful or detrimental, if you do consider the
characterisation reasonable.)

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland