Re: I hereby resign as secretary

Manoj,

As one of the few people around who has been part of the Debian project
as long as you have, please accept my sincere appreciation for your long
history of meaningful contributions... and in particular your lengthy
and honorable service as our secretary!

You have earned and retain my immense respect, and I look forward to
continuing to work with you to advance our shared interest in Free
Software.

Pursuant to section 7.2 of the Debian Constitution, I acknowledge that
as the current Chairman of the Technical Committee I now also serve as
Acting Secretary until such time as our DPL delegates a new Secretary.

Bdale