please comment on the draft (last call)

Hi,

I haven't seen any reply requesting specific adjustments to the draft;  some
of the replies objecting to the proposal as a whole hinted at specific
improvements, but nobody wanted to followup on these:

  - Change the exceptions so that it also covers Glibc and possibly other
    components, instead of just firmware.

  - Make it explicit that moving a package to non-free as a result of the
    rules stablished by this GR does not imply that the whole archive must
    inmediately move to contrib (note: the current SC doesn't enforce
    moving packages to contrib, but it is generally considered a technical
    bug when main is not self-contained).

Does someone think the proposal should be adjusted in either of these ways,
or in others?

If not, I'll resend it as a proposal and ask for seconds shortly.

--
Robert Millan