Re: Proposal - Project infrastructure team procedures

On Thu, 1 May 2008 03:28:48 +0200, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> said:

>> And you think a little GR telling DPL's "go ahead -- you can do it!"
> [...]
>> However, feel free to go ahead with make-work; we do need to fill up
>> the vote page with more than just DPL votes, and I'll happily run
>> GR's.
> [...]
>> What's next, a GR determining the favourite color of the Debian
>> collective?

> Thanks for being your usual obnoxious self in this discussion Manoj.
> Can't you for once discuss something without making these snide
> belittling remarks?

        This is absolutely precious. It is wrong of me to belittle a
 proposal, but it is all right for you to attack the man, and not the
 argument.  Am I correct in assuming that the logical fallacy escaped
 you?

        manoj
--
It would save me a lot of time if you just gave up and went mad now.