Re: Technical committee resolution

Josselin Mouette writes ("Re: Technical committee resolution"):
> On jeu, 2008-03-27 at 19:06 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > The main symptom of the TC's brokenness is that it is not making
> > decisions, or not making them fast enough.  I haven't heard anyone
> > suggest that the TC is actually making wrong decisions.
>
> Even the glibc maintainers?

Err, obviously since the TC deals mainly with disputes in any
particular case we expect that there will be people who disagree with
that decision.

What I meant is that no-one has suggested (until just now) that the TC
has a significant problem with the _quality_ rather than the
_quantity_ of its decisions.

Obviously as someone who has been in the minority of some of the
votes, I disagree with those decisions and think there is in theory
room for improvement in the quality.  But I don't think the quality is
worryingly poor.

Ian.