Re: Q: All: Account creation latency

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 11:35:18AM +0100, Nacho Barrientos Arias wrote:
>Hello,
>
>If you get elected, what will you do to prevent people from waiting
>for weeks (and usually for months) to see their account created after
>DAM approval?

Hi Nacho,

NM is one of quite a few areas in Debian that I'd like to see
improved. If elected, I'd like to talk with a lot of our teams to see:

 a) how they think things are going
 b) how other people think things are going
 c) what can be changed to make the job easier / faster

and then I'd like to follow through to see those changes made. I'm not
going to promise full details or quick fixes in these places before
these reviews have happened, but I do promise to work on things.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds