Re: Technical committee resolution

Anthony Towns writes ("Re: Technical committee resolution"):
> Well, if you assume change isn't going to change anything, then, well,
> I guess you've got your conclusion.

That's a completely wrongheaded way of looking at it.
We (Manoj, Russ, I, and perhaps others) are not opposed to change.
It must be quite clear that I'm unhappy with the way the TC has been
functioning and that I would like to see change.

The question is _what kind of change_ should we introduce, to have the
desired effect ?  We are unconvinced that your proposals will.

To characterise that as "change isn't going to change anything" is
absurd.  What we're saying is that _your proposed changes_ don't seem
likely to result in an _improvement_.

Until we get past this "people who don't agree with me are just
opposing change" nonsense it will be impossible to have a rational
conversation about what the real problems are and how to fix them.

Ian.