Debian Project Leader Election 2008

Hi all,

The nomination period is at an end, with three candidates standing forth to be
counted. We are now in the campaigning period.  The candidates are:

 o Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@debian.org>
 o Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
 o Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>

The page at http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_001 shall be updated soon. The
platforms for these candidates shall be published as soon as they are
available. (For the candidates who have not yet sent in their platforms: please
do so as soon as possible, and preferably before the end of the weekend).

Don Armstrong and MJ Ray have graciously agreed to be debate chairs, and should
be making an announcement about DPL debates at their convenience.

Time line:

 | Period     | Start - 00:00:01 UTC     | Ends - 00:00:00 UTC      |
 | Nomination | Sunday, March  2nd, 2008 | Sunday, March  9th, 2008 |
 | Campaign   | Sunday, March  9th, 2008 | Sunday, March 30th, 2008 |
 | Vote       | Sunday, March 30th, 2008 | Sunday, April 13th, 2008 |

Regards,

Neil McGovern, pp
Manoj
--
<jmtd> irssiproxy appears to be crack cut with washing up powder