Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

Don Armstrong dijo [Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 04:18:02PM -0800]:
> (...) You should not be proposing or seconding an option that
> you don't plan on ranking first.

(or high, as others have said in this thread)

I am not sure about this... Sometimes you are interested in creating a
rich enough set of options to get a fair spread of options to be voted
on. Supporting/endorsing/seconding an option should not IMHO mean "I
want this option to be ranked high", but "I believe this option should
appear in the ballot" - Even if you don't personally agree with it.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23