Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

----- "Wouter Verhelst" wrote:
> Nowhere in the constitution is it said that the DFSG is law, and that it
> cannot be overridden. Nowhere in the constitution is it said that the
> social contract is law, and that it cannot be overridden.
> I'm not saying we should just thump them out, but a temporary compromise
> is not necessarily a change of our principles.
> So, yes, that does require interpretation.

Could we please vote on whether the Social Contract is the "foundation" of the constitution?

This notion that the SC is a "suggestion" is making my brain hurt.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
ean@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315