Re: Results for General Resolution: Lenny and resolving DFSG violations

* Anthony Towns (aj@azure.humbug.org.au) [081228 11:51]:
> [ difference between options 2 and 5]
> It's possible that has no practical difference, in which case all the
> furour over the running of the vote has no practical effect.

Actually, if one reads the consitution the way I do (and where nobody has
said anything against yet, except "I don't like the outcome", which isn't
really a constitutional reasoning), both options (as well as 4) are not
really different to further discussion, except that we now have a stick to
beat people with.

Cheers,
Andi