Re: Second call for votes for the Lenny release GR

* Debian Project Secretary <secretary@debian.org> [081222 23:39]:
> However, after thinking long and hard about this, I can find no real
> constitutional basis for terminating the current vote.  Therefore, attached
> you will find the second call for votes.  The only substantive change is that
> I corrected the date and time for ending this vote which were in error in the
> first call for votes, and I've signed the key already in use for this vote.

In the light of some mail error messages people got when voting (one was
post on planet.debian.org, I also got one and a acknoledge, so I am
unsure if my vote was recorded), it would be nice if the voters page
would work.

The website says:
For this GR, as always statistics shall be gathered about ballots
received and acknowledgements sent periodically during the voting period.
Additionally, the list of voters would be made publicly available. Also,
the tally sheet may also be viewed after to voting is done (Note that while
the vote is in progress it is a dummy tally sheet).

But none of the links in there seems to work.

Thanks in advance and for your work,
	Bernhard R. Link