Re: RFC: General resolution: Clarify the status of the social contract

Le Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 01:38:33PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :

>  [  ] The Social contract is a binding contract
>  [  ] The social contract is binding, but currently flawed
>  [  ] The social contract is binding but may be overridden by a simple GR
>  [  ] The social contract is a goal, not a binding contract
>  [  ] The social contract is a non-binding advisory document

Dear all,

I think that we all show signs of exhaustion, frustration and demotivation. For
some it is because important issues are not settled, for others it is because
we do not relase, and for others it is because our mailboxes explode (by the
way, please stop cross-posting).

I think that starting another GR now will do more harm than good. Maybe the
best opportunity to test if the Project is in the mood for formal reforms is
the next DPL election.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy