Re: Results for Project membership procedures

On Tue Dec 16 06:55, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Of the various people involved in the topic, many voted in ways you
> (or at least I) mightn't expect.
>   Matthew Johnson - voted for implementation

I'm not too surprised by this. I think it's entirely logically
consistent to second something then vote against it. Seconding an option
(particularly an amendment) just means "I think this should be voted on"
not "I'm going to vote for it". In particular the ones I seconded I
definitely thought they should both be options on the ballot, even
though I didn't vote for one of them.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson