Vote results for vote 002?

Hi,

just out of curiosity (somehow I'm affected :) ):
 When do you plan to provide us with the results of the vote that was
 supposed to end 23:59:59 UTC on Sunday, 14th Dec, 2008?

In the past (IIRC) it was always nicely a few minutes after the vote
ended, at least a preliminary result / notification.

Also, according to
http://ikibiki.org//blog/2008/12/15/Secretary_epic_fail/ the vote is
still open and accepting ballots.
Cite:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
This is an acknowledgement for your vote [record msg00356.raw] for
the vote "Project membership procedures"
sent in on Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:37:16 +0100, with the subject
"Re: Final call for votes: GR: Project membership procedures"
…
Your vote has been recorded as follows
…
I note that this is not your first vote.

The time now is Mon Dec 15 08:08:06 2008

Thanks for your vote.

Hope you are going to sort out every little ballot that got send to
late?

The website also wants updates, but thats way less priority (it has an
up to 4h? delay anyway)

Thanks!

--
bye, Joerg