Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
- From: Russ Allbery <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:41:02 -0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20081208110137.GB6629@usha.takhisis.invalid> (Stefano Zacchiroli's message of "Mon\, 8 Dec 2008 12\:01\:37 +0100")
- References: <20081208104229.GB25270@maggie.local> <20081208110137.GB6629@usha.takhisis.invalid>
Stefano Zacchiroli <email@example.com> writes:
> On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 11:42:29AM +0100, Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:
>> any chance that this problem with devotee is fixed timely? Or will
>> this increase the voting period?
> I had the same problem and I've mailed privately Neil and Manoj about
> this; I'm still waiting for an answer though.
I got the same bounce and then later got a vote confirmation, without
doing anything myself in between.
Russ Allbery (firstname.lastname@example.org) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>