Re: Vote pages up

On Sun, Nov 23 2008, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> On 23/11/08 at 11:29 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>         Pages of the two issues currently under discussion are now
>>  available (I'll note that none of the proposers ever turned in any wml
>>  for their proposals, so this was done by the Secretary and asst
>>  secretary). These pages, because of an undiagnosed bug, do not turn up
>>  on the navigation bar on the left.
>>         http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_002>         http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_003
>
> For vote 002, why did you decide to list the two additional options I
> proposed as amendements, rather than proposals (like you did in vote
> 003)? The alternate proposals don't intend to amend the initial
> proposal, but to replace it, so it seems misleading to list them as
> amendements.
>
> Or am I missing something?

        Well, the votes are being run by two different people, and
 perhaps we reached two different decisions about the  text on the vote
 page? (I personally do not think the difference affects anything).

        manoj
--
If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without
having to accomplish anything.