Re: For our own good: splitting the vote. Thoughts?

Hi,

        Well, splitting a vote into multiple ballots, with options
 referring to the same outcome, is a horrendously bad idea -- since the
 massive amounts of strategic voting possibilities will taint the final
 result.

        If you are saying we can identify different actions which are
 independent, then sure, those can be separate ballots. If we can come
 to a consensus about what these independent actions are, we can talk
 about it.

        manoj
--
"'Tis true, 'tis pity, and pity 'tis 'tis true." Poloniouius, in Willie
the Shake's _Hamlet, Prince of Darkness_