Re: Call for seconds: Resolving DFSG violations

also sprach Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> [2008.10.24.1717 +0200]:
> I hereby propose the following General Resolution to stablish a procedure
> for resolving DFSG violations:

I would generally second this, but I wish we would separate the two
issues: first establish whether and how we want to deal with
DFSG-non-free, and second decide whether we want to make (yet
another) exception for lenny. In fact, I'd word it such that the
affirmative would mean we stick to our promise we made for sarge,
which we already violated for etch, and do *not* release lenny with
non-free stuff.

"you don't sew with a fork, so I see no reason
 to eat with knitting needles."
                               -- miss piggy, on eating chinese food