Re: Proposed vote on issue of the day: trademarks and free software

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:56:23AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:45:53AM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:17:18AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > For those of you who're not aware: the Mozilla Foundation is now forcing
> > > people who want to use their firefox trademark to display an EULA to
> > > their users on first run of the software. It does not currently require
> > > them to accept to it, so they can easily bypass the license by just
> > > ignoring it.
> >
> > .... and they retracted.
>
> Well, crap, that'll teach me for procrastinating until the damn stuff
> gets outdated :-)

Hi Wouter, MJ and Bas,

Given that this hasn't reached the required number of seconds for a
discussion period to start, and it's been three weeks since the initial
mail, are you happy for this to be dropped?

If I don't hear within a week (so 4 weeks after this version), I'll
assume it's dead.

Thanks,
Neil McGovern
--
< Erik_J> good day! i hear this might be a good place to get some technical
          advice when one is debian eliterate :)