Re: On RC/RG bugs…

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 03:12 +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > And what exactly does this have to do with the technical committee?
>
> No idea. It looks like it all started with
> 20080316233320.GP23187@mails.so.argh.org, and since you're still
> wondering about RC/RG bugs, I'm answering these questions.

It would be a shame to think that the subject was brought up only to
distract attention from the actual topic relevant for debian-vote.  I
remain sure that this cannot have been Andreas' goal, but what the
connect is that he must have had in mind does elude me.

Andreas, can you explain the relevance to the tech-ctte discussion?

Thomas