Re: Technical committee resolution

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:54:50 +0000, Ian Jackson <ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk> said:

[...]

> Or to put it another way, the problem isn't lack of new blood, it is
> lack of involvement.  We should be removing TC members who are
> inactive or often wrong.

OK, the rest of your mail sounds somewhat reasonable, to an outsider who
has no experience whatsoever with TC, but ... given that the TC often
deals with contentious issues, and there is no obvious "right" or
"wrong", how would you measure how often a TC member is "wrong"?  Who
determines if they're wrong?  Or am I missing something?

--
Hubert Chathi <uhoreg@debian.org> -- Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA         http://www.uhoreg.ca/