Marc: So, is any of the other candidates above 'NOTA' for you?

Marc,

When you announced you would run this year for DPL, you stated
explicitly (and please correct me if I'm mistaken) you didn't feel you
were the best possible candidate, as you were relatively short on
time, and you were only running -AIUI- in case no other "worthy"
candidate showed up.

Nominations are over. It's you, Raphaël and Steve. So... I think your
opinion here is fundamental: Are you still running? What is your stand
on them (well, yes, I know we don't yet have Steve's platform, and
that'll be a fundamental point for your answers - but still, consider
this question as formulated as soon as you can comment on it).

Thanks,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23