DPL Debate [Re: Debian Project Leader Election 2008]

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  Also, people who are willing to conduct the annual Debates will
>  have less time to coordinate and plan, since the nomination period
>  has been shortened, and the debate would need to be held in the
>  later part of march.

I'll volunteer to coordinate the debates again if that's acceptable to
everyone. [If not, ignore the rest of this message. ;-)]

I imagine that we'll end up having a debate some time beteween 3/21
and 3/30, so candidates should start to figure out when in those times
they'll be available.

Additional people to help select questions, prod the discussion
channels, and otherwise actually make things happen are needed too.

Also, any suggestions on changes to the format to make things more
useful for the voters are appreciated. You can remind yourself of the
format used last year here:

http://svn.donarmstrong.com/don/trunk/projects/debian/dpl_debates/debate_rules_public.txt

Don Armstrong

--