Re: Amendment to: reduce the length of DPL election process

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 01:32:00PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:35:07 +0100, MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> said:
>
> > Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> >> Can we have a vote?
>
> > Thanks for calling the vote.  AIUI (tell me if I got this wrong - I'm
> > new to this), I'm supposed to submit this summary:
>
> >   Point 2 stays the same, to allow three weeks buffer zone.
>
>         Folks, I am travelling, and thus am away from my gpg key and ssh
>  keys, and shall not be able to set up the vote until after the 17th --
>  and given that this is a long trip, it might take me a couple of days to
>  set it up (I'll probably try to sleep all through the 18th, the way
>  things are going).
[...]

Sure, no problem. As you said, it isn't urgent; and my only concern was
to avoid this getting forgetten or something (a month after discussion
is unusually long if past experience is any indicator, so I was starting
to wonder)

As long as we vote at _some_ point before the next DPL election, I'm
happy.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22