Re: Constitutional amendment: reduce the length of DPL election process

* Pierre Habouzit (madcoder@debian.org) [070804 11:54]:
>   GRs do not unite, they divide. They divide the DDs in two: the one
> the losers and the winners. And the identity you claim to forge, is just
> the identity of the winning camp, not Debian's.

Of course, with exceptions like "formal GRs", e.g. in cases where we
want an GR to make it obvious the project wants something (which is e.g.
required for constitutional changes even if we all seem to agree, for
good reasons IMHO). I think this is the case with "reducing the length
of DPL election process".

Cheers,
Andi
--