Re: Constitutional amendment: reduce the length of DPL election process

On 11099 March 1977, Holger Levsen wrote:

>> Thank you for the 542th "Seconded." on this proposal. We don't even need to
>> vote any more :-)
> Seriously, could we have this change without voting?

Sure, if everyone with a key in the current keyring, ie. including those
MIA, sends a "seconded" (and annoys buxy with it), then, MAYBE, then, one
could think about such a stunt. Otherwise its changing the constitution,
so nice thought but not possible imo.

--
bye Joerg
<GyrosGeier> SCSI benötigt drei Terminierungen, eine am einen Ende, eine