Re: GR PROPOSAL : The Debian Infrastructure is owned by the whole Debian project, and not a few select individuals.

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 01:13:55AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 06:20:33PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I don't recognize the suspension as valid,
>
> Too bad, since apparently everyone else does (or at least if they don't,
> they aren't saying so)

Hi Wouter,

I didn't say anything because I don't feel I have enough information to judge
the formal validity of Sven's suspension.  This doesn't mean that I agree
with you.

The same may apply to anyone else who is or isn't following the discussion.  In
general, please don't interpret silence as implicit agreement.

Thank you.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.