Re: A question to the Debian community ...

Hi,

On Friday 11 May 2007 12:03, MJ Ray wrote:
> > > The expulsion procedure doesn't call for a vote, so your 70:7 statistic
> > > is irrelevant.
> > It's also wrong.
> So what is the count that DAMs received?  I mean, if one says that's wrong,
> then one should know what is right in order to say that.

No. To be able to say something is wrong, you dont need to know whats right.
Obviously it's good to know whats right, but it's not needed. (And obviously
I dont read the DAMs mail.)

Only 7 people having supported the expulsion cannot be true, as the the
procedure requires 15 supporters and afaik there were enough.

Also I wonder where all those supporters of Sven are now. I wouldnt be
surprised if by now, more people have killfilled Sven and all messages
refering to his messages, than there are supporters of him in Debian.
I should probably do the same.

regards,
	Holger