Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx"

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 10:24:16AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> if he wants to move on and grow up and put it behind him, let him. it's
> not like a stupid parody organisation actually harms anyone or anything.

I beg to differ.  The GNAA have a long history of mounting campaigns of
*disruption* against on-line communities.  That is not the work of a "parody
organization".

> PS: some people deserve to be offended. those who get outraged by
> moronic parody crap are amongst them.

It is the lack of respect for others' property that makes graffiti a crime,
not the content.