Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America"

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> wrote:
>
> >   I DID NOT CREATE THIS WEBSITE AND I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THIS ORGANISATION.
>
> While I appreciate that "member" is almost certainly something without
> any especially well defined meaning, you seem to have had a @gnaa.us
> email address and there's evidence of you having been an operator on
> #gnaa at some point. What distinction do you make between membership and
> association?

   Did you read http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2007/03/msg00060.html
or is there something else that I said or did that you are not satisfied
with? I really can't wait until all -vote learns that I have worked for
the SNCF (http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,1792044,00.html)
for four years. Now excuse me while I go wash all that mud.

Love,
Sam.
--
echo "creationism" | tr -d "holy godly goal"