working spam filter for such [Was: pomona bed]

Dear All,

I am sorry for offtopic -- which spam filter catches such kinds of
spam fine? I found my filter solution working quite well but spam
evolved lately, although still should be catchable - there is a lot of
'broken' and misspelled words and capitalized words...

Mine sa-exim setup with DCC and razor fails to mark them right and
even sometimes autolearns them as ham (so I am considering to turn that
feature off now)

Thanks in advance for advice

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark